Click here for a summer mix I made for any and all of you, on the amazing and excellent Dreams in Audio site.
- Rob McLennan's essay on Writing Fatherhood @ Open Book Ontario
- Three poems @ Futures Trading
- Interview @ Rob McLennan's 12 or 20 Questions
- On Anne Boyer, 21st c. girl
- Top-ten as autobiography @ Attention Span 2012
- Three repetitions @ Truck
- One poem @ Spare Room
- One poem @ Ecozon@
- One report on practices @ Harriet
- One poem @ Reconfigurations
- Labor report @ Poetic Labor Project
- Attention Span 2011
- Gertrude Stein's Making of Americans Marathon @ MOMA
- One poem & a reading report @ Jacket2
- Cover @ Poetic Labor Project's April 2011 Transmission
- Interview @ Taiga
- Feature @ Onthology/Audio
- Correspondence with Stephanie Young @ Other Letters
- Interview with Bruce Andrews @ The Argotist
- Review of Ange Mlinko's Starred Wire & The Children's Museum @ Jacket
- Three poems @ William James Austin's BLACKBOX
- One poem @ Caffeine Destiny
- One poem @ Digital Artifact
- Three poems @ Shampoo
- Review of Charles Bernstein's Girly Man & World on Fire @ Jacket
The 30 Word Review
Monday, June 21, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Very exciting news this past week—Baltimore's Furniture Press will be publishing a poem of mine called "Seaming" (written for Sonia while she was in utero) as a stand-alone chapbook, as part of their fascinating and excellent PO25EM series, which (like our own dear W+S project) puts poetry physically into the world for free.
Check it out here. —A chapbook from Lars Palm is also part of the new run of the series; it's exciting to share the bill with him.
Also be sure to check out their link page—they're compiling quite an interesting list of people and projects.