thanks, Dana, for the W+S shout out.
Check out Dana's list—and the whole (and wholly excellent) Attention Span 2010 at:
The 2010 List.
In addition to Dana's I highly recommend the lists of Brent Cunningham, Jennifer Scappettone, Joshua Edwards, Barbara Jane Reyes (especially her take on Murillo's Up Jump the Boogie, very smart), Kevin Killian (love his reading of A Community Writing Itself), and Suzanne Stein.
So yeah, there's a lot to like.
- Four poems @ Dusie's Tuesday Poem
- Rob McLennan's essay on Writing Fatherhood @ Open Book Ontario
- Three poems @ Futures Trading
- Interview @ Rob McLennan's 12 or 20 Questions
- On Anne Boyer, 21st c. girl
- Top-ten as autobiography @ Attention Span 2012
- Three repetitions @ Truck
- One poem @ Spare Room
- One poem @ Ecozon@
- One report on practices @ Harriet
- One poem @ Reconfigurations
- Labor report @ Poetic Labor Project
- Attention Span 2011
- Gertrude Stein's Making of Americans Marathon @ MOMA
- One poem & a reading report @ Jacket2
- Cover @ Poetic Labor Project's April 2011 Transmission
- Interview @ Taiga
- Feature @ Onthology/Audio
- Correspondence with Stephanie Young @ Other Letters
- Interview with Bruce Andrews @ The Argotist
- Review of Ange Mlinko's Starred Wire & The Children's Museum @ Jacket
- Three poems @ William James Austin's BLACKBOX
- One poem @ Caffeine Destiny
- One poem @ Digital Artifact
- Three poems @ Shampoo
- Review of Charles Bernstein's Girly Man & World on Fire @ Jacket