This past weekend was a beast, with the excellent Marxist Working Group's excellent conference Friday/Saturday on Crisis Contradiction and Contestation in Postwar Economy and Culture (that's a mouthful!), Saturday night to Petaloo for Tami's bday bash @ Stephanie's, then Monday (is Monday the weekend?) to the CAIS meeting at Head Royce's ski-lodge of a campus, which felt rather over-steeped in dollars.
So, now back at school thinking toward the week, with much prep work looming for W+S if it's to take shape before Saturday's reading.
And speaking of! W+S goes live and direct, thanks to Erica Lewis and the Canessa Gallery.
For the price of a single burrito, so much poetry!
- Three poems @ Elderly Mag
- Four poems @ Dusie's Tuesday Poem
- Rob McLennan's essay on Writing Fatherhood @ Open Book Ontario
- Three poems @ Futures Trading
- Interview @ Rob McLennan's 12 or 20 Questions
- On Anne Boyer, 21st c. girl
- Top-ten as autobiography @ Attention Span 2012
- Three repetitions @ Truck
- One poem @ Spare Room
- One poem @ Ecozon@
- One report on practices @ Harriet
- One poem @ Reconfigurations
- Labor report @ Poetic Labor Project
- Attention Span 2011
- Gertrude Stein's Making of Americans Marathon @ MOMA
- One poem & a reading report @ Jacket2
- Cover @ Poetic Labor Project's April 2011 Transmission
- Interview @ Taiga
- Feature @ Onthology/Audio
- Correspondence with Stephanie Young @ Other Letters
- Interview with Bruce Andrews @ The Argotist
- Review of Ange Mlinko's Starred Wire & The Children's Museum @ Jacket
- Three poems @ William James Austin's BLACKBOX
- One poem @ Caffeine Destiny
- One poem @ Digital Artifact
- Three poems @ Shampoo
- Review of Charles Bernstein's Girly Man & World on Fire @ Jacket