Texas Congressman Jeb Hensarling:
“My fear is that taxpayers will be left with the mother of all debts, the federal government becomes the lender and guarantor of last resort, and our nation finds itself on the slippery slope to socialism.”
Shock Doctrine author and anti-globalization activist Naomi Klein:
"This is socialism for the rich. Look, if we're socializing things, let's nationalize something profitable. Let's go for Exxon. They're socializing junk!"
Mad slippery, yo!
My take: watch The Take.
Argentino, heal thyself.
- Interview @ Rob McLennan's 12 or 20 Questions
- On Anne Boyer, 21st c. girl
- Top-ten as autobiography @ Attention Span 2012
- Three repetitions @ Truck
- One poem @ Spare Room
- One poem @ Ecozon@
- One report on practices @ Harriet
- One poem @ Reconfigurations
- Labor report @ Poetic Labor Project
- Attention Span 2011
- Gertrude Stein's Making of Americans Marathon @ MOMA
- One poem & a reading report @ Jacket2
- Cover @ Poetic Labor Project's April 2011 Transmission
- Interview @ Taiga
- Feature @ Onthology/Audio
- Correspondence with Stephanie Young @ Other Letters
- Interview with Bruce Andrews @ The Argotist
- Review of Ange Mlinko's Starred Wire & The Children's Museum @ Jacket
- Three poems @ William James Austin's BLACKBOX
- One poem @ Caffeine Destiny
- One poem @ Digital Artifact
- Three poems @ Shampoo
- Review of Charles Bernstein's Girly Man & World on Fire @ Jacket